My husband & I have just returned from a 2 night stay in Killarney & I booked this hotel as I wanted a 5 star experience & I paid accordingly. Unfortunately I was left disappointed - Main entrance to hotel is nothing special ,the plants & small garden has not been maintained and the shrubs & flowering plants are dying whereas all over Killarney the hanging baskets & flowers are magnificent.
Our room was functional but nothing special, cabinet for TV not working which meant I couldn't view from my side of bed. Housekeeping on second day was slipshod & it looked like they spent 5 mins in the room.
I enjoyed my spa experience, however steam room was out of order, and also the foot spas, which was a disappointment for me.
A complimentary newspaper is provided, however, we only received paper on first day.
Breakfast was fantastic & the staff were extremely good in the restaurant.
No feedback back forms available & when checking out I was not asked how we enjoyed our stay.
Killarney was fabulous,amazing so I will return but to a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Cloisters Spa. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney