Myself and my friend had a very enjoyable 2 night stay 2 weeks before Christmas. It was out first time staying there and we were very impressed! Our room was very comfortable and the staff were very welcoming and friendly. We ate in Molly Darcys bar and the food was really lovely. Our plates were cleared! We also enjoyed the facilities in the Cloisters spa including the most relaxing mud body wrap. Felt great after it! Thanks so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellence surrounded by beauty - Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is uniquely located in Killarney's majestic National Park with magnificent mountains and lakes close by. The hotel is home to the renowned Spa at Muckross. Elegant, luxurious guestrooms and suites, award winning Yew Tree Restaurant and Monk's Lounge. The hotel has superb guest services and makes for a truly memorable hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Muckross Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa
- Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Killarney