We spent two lovely weeks in the Castlerosse in one of the Woodland Cottages. The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly Claire, Danielle, Aine and all the Castle Rangers crew in the kiddies club. The cottage was clean, spacious and comfortable and was ideal for us (3 children ranging from 4-8). The walkway around the park was ideal for cycling and walks given it was in from the road. There is a lovely family friendly feel in the hotel and we all felt at home there. We had a meal one night in the hotel which was fine but there is room for improvement. The setting is beautiful but the food could be better. The swimming pool is very well maintained and was used frequently by all! We will be definitely try and return again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castlerosse Hotel and Holiday Homes are located on the lakeside just 2kms from Killarney town, with magnificent views of the Lower Lake and Magillycuddy Mountains. It is in a pristine environment flanked on one side by Killarney National Park and on the other by Killarney Golf & Fishing Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castlerosse Hotel And Golf Resort
- Castlerosse Hotel & Golf Killarney
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Castlerosse