“Cafe” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 152 Restaurants in Killarney
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: Contact Us AnytimeFor more information on products and services available from Lir Café, please feel free to :Call us on +353 64 6633859 (Killarney café) or email us @ info@lircafe.com.Or just call into us at the café...and sample our delights!!Opening times - Open Daily year round
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015

Loved the lunch they packed for us and they even put in extra chocolates for our drive! We had a breakfast here to avoid the pricy hotel breakfast.

Visited March 2015

Killarney, Ireland
“Fab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2015

I love this cafe, my friends and I spend a lot of time here and the staff are always really friendly and polite!! Also the coffee is the nicest I've had in Killarney!

Visited March 2015
County Cork, Ireland
“Love it every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

My favorite coffee shop in Killarney. Good small menu--try the toasties--excellent coffees and chocolates. Outdoor tables are a prize when it's sunny, and lots of newspapers to read on the counter inside. Smoothies, too. Pleasant staff. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2015
cork,ireland
“Lovely Hot Chocolate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015

We called in here on a freezing cold February day for a hot chocolate. It was served with marshmallows and cream as an option and was comforting and delicious. It's a small cafe with toasted sandwiches, cookies and chocolates on offer. The jarvies obviously like it too as there were about six of them hanging around outside and more inside. This was a bit off putting to me as some of them were touting for business.

• Visited February 2015
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“Excellent coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2015

I live overseas and come to Killarney a lot, and I always seek this place out. It has to be the best coffee in Killarney. I've gone there a lot over the years - and if there is one thing they could do more - it's to smile more....seems to be a recurring pattern...or maybe I've been living overseas too long.

• Visited January 2015