“Best value in killarney” 5 of 5 stars

$25*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Deros Coach Tours is a Family owned and operated business providing visitors with exceptional driver/guides,top class,current year coaches with the highest specifications.Coming very soon - free Wifi on touring coaches - watch this space.Discover the beauty of Killarney and Kerry in our five star rated tours with our friendly and knowledgeable local driver/guides as they reveal the history and stories in their entertaining and amusing commentary.We have frequent stops for photos,refreshments and bathroom facilities during the tours.All our driver/guides are enthustiac,pleasant and focus on creating a fun environment for your day touring with us.Travel in comfort and style in our luxury fleet of four and five star rated coaches at extremely affordable prices.Why not charter a private Mercedes Benz midi coach or coaches and let us arrange a customized tour in the Killarney surrounds.No group too big or too small.
Dublin, Ireland
“Best value in killarney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

If you want a great day out, take the Deros bus tour of the Ring of Kerry. Six hours of being driven from beauty spot to a better beauty spot. Great stop off points for photographs and refreshments and witty stories and lots of information on the way. Driver must have kissed the Blarney Stone.

Visited October 2013

Encinitas
“Ring of Kerry Bus Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had a fantastic day on Deros Coach Tours Bus with Denis ( our guide and bus driver). He was the best! We learned so much about Ireland, saw the most gorgeous scenery and heard wonderful stories along the way. Denis was also great about taking photos of us--when needed-- at different scenic overviews. We had lunch on the way around the Ring at a great restaurant with a drop-dead view of the coastline---(the food and beer there were outstanding too). The sheep dog demonstration was another highlight of the trip. Also, Denis sounds just like "Richard Harris"----so make sure you ask for him. You can tell he really cares about people and loves his job.
Anne Shuput

Visited August 2013
Pasadena
“Ring of Kerry Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I truly enjoyed the Ring of Kerry tour last week. Our Deros Tour guide, Denis, was a delight. He had so much interesting information to impart along the way. He also played a variety of Irish music at times which was great. The sights were spectacular, even on a day that was partly cloudy and rainy. I very much recommend this tour for anyone wanting to spend a fun day sightseeing in Killarney.

Vancouver, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Yay Ray!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Did the day long tour to Dingle and Slea Head. Ray was the driver - Deros are so lucky to have him. What a great driver. Interesting, funny, safe, all good. Comfy bus too.
And I can't say enough about Slea Head. My seat mate and I were left speechless by it's beauty. Oh my gosh - just gorgeous. I could spend forever there. I would have liked the stops to be a bit longer, but it's understandable when you see the roads what the lack of pull outs - can't have buses there forever!
The lunch spot was just okay. Several people in my bus went to other pubs and restaurants - I wish I had. Or skipped it and explored the town of Dingle. Seemed like a nice town, but by the time the food came, there was little time to explore it.
But I highly recommend this tour with Ray!!

Sarnia, Canada
18 attraction reviews
“dont miss Gap of Dunloe tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was a highlight of our trip to Killarney. Having been to Killarney a couple of years ago, we took their Ring of Kerry tour so we knew we wouldnt go wrong using this tour company again. The Gap tour is more of an adventure. You leave by bus about 10am and are taken to Kate Kearneys cottage. It was a great spot with a pub, a roaring fire and a cute gift shop. From there you have the choice of taking a pony cart with a driver or walking the gap which is about 13 kms. We chose to walk the gap. It was absolutely amazing. The scenery is breathtaking at every turn. It is an awe inspiring glacial valley walk and something I will never forget. I still cant believe I experienced it. The walk takes you to Lord Brandons cottage where a light lunch is available before you are taken on a boat trip throught the 3 lakes of Killarney. So beautiful and each lake has its own character. The boat takes you to Ross castle where you are picked up and returned to town about 5 pm. Words are not enough to describe our experience that day...truly created memories to last a lifetime.