“Nice food !!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice food !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Great food and friendly staff but Macs is not a restaraunt but more an upper class diner . However the food is of a very high quality . 6 in my group and all were more than happy . Only gripe I have is the price for their Lamb Shank . @ €18+ it is far too expensive . Still Macs is still worth a visit .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

County Cork, Ireland
“Yum!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch last week with 3 hungry kids. The kids menu was great, my daughter said it was the best burger ever! There were lots of choices, I had the shallow fried plaice, very fresh! The staff was very friendly and fast! The price was reasonable. Will definately be back when next in Killarney

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, California
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This restaurant was a great spot to eat. My husband and I ate here with our 3 children. The food was outstanding and they have a children's menu. The owner was very friendly and welcoming. The restaurant makes their own ice cream which is amazing. The cottage pie is delicious!

Visited July 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Nice food, very busy and fairly steep.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a weeknight during a recent visit to Killarney and were surprised how busy it was. Saying that, we didn't have to wait for a table but it is definitely on the tourist circuit.

There are lots of mirrors inside and we didn't find it that relaxing or romantic an environment.

The food was tasty however, and an impressive touch was the fresh coconut grated on top of the prawn and fish curry. Delicious!

Service was friendly although a little slow and my drinks order was forgotten about.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, West Virginia
“Amazing Salmon dish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I stumbled into Mac's the first night we were in Killarney. The prices are beyond reasonable, and the food is wonderful. I had a great salmon teriyaki noodle dish that was to die for! My husband had the cottage pie- it was good too. We ended up going back the next night, so my husband could order the salmon. Give Mac's a try!

Visited July 2013