“So Glad We Visited the Cliffs of Moher with Galway Tours” 5 of 5 stars

$28*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Galway Tour Company offers FUN Day & Overnight Tours to the Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Connemara & Cong, The Aran Islands, the eco/cultural hill village of Cnoc Suain, Connemara Walking Tours & crazy night tours too! Tripadvisor 2011 Certificate of Excellence recipients & probably the best tour company in the world!
Satellite Beach, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“So Glad We Visited the Cliffs of Moher with Galway Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our hotel recommended Galway Tours to see the Cliffs and we are so glad we listened to them. We were there on May 21st, the day after a huge rainstorm, but we were fortunate (we thought happy thoughts :-) and our weather was great for our time at the Cliffs. Gary was our guide and he was informative, funny, and a great driver! There were all ages on the bus--we were one of the oldest and our son and his friend were one of the youngest--but everyone loved the tour! We had thought about driving ourselves but even if we had made it to the Cliffs, we would have missed all the other sites along the way: the Burren, the Dolmen, lunch at a pub in Doolin, and the fairy fort to name just a few. By all means, take the tour!

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Carmel, Indiana
“The only way to see the Cliffs and more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was the absolute best part of my trip to Ireland! We decided to have a private car for the day to see the Cliffs of Moher. That was a great decision. Ray was our driver for the day and by the end he was a friend. He went out of his way to show us key historical sites, unique places and all of it came with great stories. He worked around our schedule and was 100% accommodating. The Cliffs were breathtaking and we had VIP access. Following the cliffs we were treated to a mouth watering meal at a local pub, were introduced to Ray's friends, listened to traditional Irish music and shopped. The best memories and pictures from our trip was on that day. I would highly recommend Galway Tour Co. and if you can hire a private car!

Visited April 2014
Dayton, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
“Two tours- two wonderful days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband and I took two tours with the Galway Tour Company May 13-14. The first tour was to the Cliffs of Moher with PJ. This trip was the most amazing day trip we have ever been on. PJ was informative and hilarious. I had read some reviews on TA before the trip about PJ, and when he introduced himself I immediately had high expectations. He surpassed my expectations! A truly enjoyable day- that was worth WAY MORE than what I paid!
We also took the Kylemore Abbey tour with Mike D. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Another amazing tour! I HIGHLY recommend the Galway Tour Company!

Smyrna, Georgia, USA
“Cliffs of Moher Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Toured the Cliffs of Moher on Sunday, May 25, 2014 with Eamon. Things ran well to plan, were organized, commentary was thorough, and special interests (for me, it was the local flora) taken into consideration. The recommended pub in Doolin was the quintessential Irish pub and we loved its ambiance as well as the food. Other stops were also fun - castles, a faerie ring, the seaside, and "comfort stops" were well-timed. We would have loved more time at the Cliffs but overall it was an absolutely fabulous day and we are so grateful to Eamon for a wonderful tour. We will book again!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“BEST Tour company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I went on the Connemara Day trip with Damien from Galway. I have been one the Cliffs of Moher tour on another trip, and as always, the Galway Tour Company did not disappoint. Damien was very helpful, funny, and gave really interesting information through out the entire tour. I can not recommend this company or Damien enough.