“Can't fault it” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Derby, England, United Kingdom
“Can't fault it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Free upgrade on arrival, fantastic rooms, good lively bar, didn't eat in restaurant but the breakfast was pretty good. Checkout very efficient and good value for money. Strongly recommend this hotel in all ways.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arroyo de la Miel, Spain
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We often have our elevenses here as the service is excellent, and the staff will make you feel comfortable and welcome.

The lunches are excellent value, and I'm quite fussy but my order was taken and brought to the table just as I asked!

It is a four star hotel, but five star service.

The staff are impeccably dressed, which is, of course, down to management, so well done to the management!

Visited April 2013
Conamara
“First class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was a special birthday celebration and we couldn't have been happier. The ambience was excellent, staff were fantastic in every way, everything possible was done to make the occasion special, food was delicious and service was first class. We had no complaints whatever and we will be back!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Service is excellant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I cant remember the last time I was served by someone in a suit & tie and it wasnt dinner. I dont think I have. The decor wasnt anything amazing but the service made up for that. In fact the service comes off so fancy I asked before sitting if we were dressed ok. The food was pretty standard. I wasnt wowed my sandwich. The starter was something i could of gotten somewhere else and probably paid less. The dessert- baileys souffle- was very good and probably my favorite part. Not sure if id come back. Maybe if I wanted to get excellant service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Galway, Ireland
“Professionally managed- excellent food - not trying to be contemporary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I have to recommend this restaurant. We'd planned to visit it for a while. The menu has a classic American theme. Reminds me of what would be on offerin a top class New York hotel before minimalist menus became popular. The emphasis is on quality and service. The staff are very professional. The best in Galway and show up the service in five star hotels in Dublin, Galway.

Overall well worth the visit.

• Visited April 2013