“GOOD BREAKFAST” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #214 of 338 restaurants in Galway
Galway, Ireland
“GOOD BREAKFAST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Visited Coco for breakfast last week - husband had full Irish and I had scrambled eggs and bacon - both were delicious. Good value for money. Incidentally this restaurant had been flooded a couple of weeks ago by the storm but were thankfully up and running again. It is also a lovely place to visit for coffee and cake - or a good sandwich.

Visited January 2014

60% Recommend
Galway, Ireland
“Wonderful spot by the prom”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I love to go to Coco's for a nice cappuccino and a treat. I recently tried the carrot and moka cake and I wan't disappointed. The service is quick and pleasant and I really like the variety in the menu. Portions can be a bit small in some sandwiches but overall a good place to go after a nice walk by the sea. I also love their clean and well kept toilets.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Westmeath
“Best full irish I've had in a long time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I escaped the children for a while on Sunday and the full Irish breakfast here was brilliant. The café is a little cluttered with the tables quite tight together but very clean as were the toilets although these are downstairs. Our service was very good and it was busy. I would eat here again as a couple or with friends. I did see a few highchairs but I think it might be a tight squeeze with children although if it was a quiet time of day it would probably be alright.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Decided to go somewhere different this morning . Had breakfast in coco salthill with my wife this morning and we had scrambled eggs and bacon. The bacon was like two pieces of leather and the eggs were just ok. Very disappointed. Back to my usual spot I guess.

Visited September 2013
ireland
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Lovely place to go for a quiet coffee in a very busy area. I went on my own and had no problems. Great views, wraps, deserts and lovely variety of coffee.

Visited August 2013