“Queen of England was ready to party!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 73 Activities in Galway
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Galway's only Pub TourQuench your thirst for fun.Enjoy your free drink in every pub and drink discounts hust for us ! Meet new fellow thirsty travellers. Ride an Irish Bull. Learn Irish in an Irish speaking pub.Make yourself famous.Win our pub crawl prize and make yourself famous on our Wall of Champions.
“Queen of England was ready to party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Had the best time in Galway,unfortunately I only got to stay for a day but that day was amazing! Best part was definitely the Viking pub crawl! Well worth the money and gives you the best memories ever. Our tour guide Laura was awesome, if you get the chance I would ask for her! She kept the 60 plus people entertained and we all had a blast. I will definitely come back to Galway especially to do some crawling again. :)

Visited May 2013

“It's 2 in the afternoon, I am still not well”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing time. Many thanks to alex on what was possibly her last pub crawl.
We went to several different pubs- and it was different on different nights. Well worth the €15!

Visited May 2013
Donegal Town, Ireland
“Serious craic !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I recently went on the Viking Pub Crawl and recommended it to all my mates because it was one of the best nights out I have had in Galway ,and ive been a student in Galway for two years now.Alex our tour guide was unbelievable craic ,she made the whole group come together and have great banter,from drinking games to Irish dancing etc. There wasnt a dull moment in the night and I'll definitely be gathering up more mates and going again before finishing college ! Go raibh maith agat Alex ! :-)

Waterford, Ireland
“The Best!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Not gonna get into huge detail, but it was truly a great night. I've been living in Ireland since January and it's been the best night out thus far. Alex, our guide, was lots of fun and made it really easy to make friends on the tour. the Irish pub was the so beautiful, definitely want to go back before leaving Galway. thanks Alex !!!

anchorage
6 attraction reviews
“Great Night Out, Again !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We with these guys before and found myself back in Galway last week, had a blast, great guides and a fun night out.