“Lunch at the Grainstore Cafe Deli” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Delicatessen, International, Café, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: The Grainstore is a must visit when in Galway, serving Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea as well as a great Sunday Brunch Menu. Split over two levels, the fresh & vibrant ground floor Deli and a larger café upstairs. It is a favorite for Galwegians and welcomes visitors with an Irish Smile!
Galway, Ireland
“Lunch at the Grainstore Cafe Deli”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have been to the Grainstore a few times, the first time I was waiting for two other ladies to arrive & was harrassed by the Manager, I was holding the table as I was treating my friends & did not want them to pay...we had the wok salad & while tasty was by no means filling.....tried it again last Friday & there were exactly 4 portions of chicken in an €8.95 salad - also the chicken was tough....you go to lunch to relax & in the Grainstore you are rushed...needless to say we had our coffee & something nice to fill us up elsewhere in a more relaxing environment...sorry don't normally complain but nearly €9 is a lot of money

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Good food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

PS you should check the name as it is now called mixed greens. Very good and friendly staff. PS 100 character is too much please do not have a minimum of words.

• Visited August 2013
leeds
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

Despite the very very long wait for our food we were very impressed with the food. The porridge with White chocolate and raspberries is to die for! We would come back again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Galway, Ireland
“Lovely wholesome food, beautiful building”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I took my 7 year old here for coffee and cake last week. I had the coffee and she had the cake! Both were lovely and I did a bit of shopping while I was there, they have lovely gifts and gourmet treats, I'll be back again.

• Visited January 2012
Galway, Ireland
“Great consistent food, love your soups!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011 via mobile

Does what it says consistent good food, they even made the salads interesting. Will be back