“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Alton, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The food was good with quite a selection. There are televisions everywhere which is great if you are there for a Heineken Cup rugby weekend! Could be intrusive if you're not.

Visited October 2013

80% Recommend
Galway
“Poor Customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My friend & I went for lunch to the Huntsmann today. We are regulars and although the food is that bit more expensive than other places we usually enjoy it.
The staff are usually v.attentive.
Today we waited 40 minutes fior out food to arrive. When I asked the waitress was there a delay with our food,it was obvious our order hadnt been put through.
10/15 minutes later, our food arrived Cold. We had to call back the waitress & ask for it to be heated.
Another 5 minutes went by & the waitress returned. The waitress was apologetic & we were so hungry at this stage, assured her we were fine.
Later we ordered coffees & desserts. When presented with the bill I was disappointed to see there had been no discount - surely to give us the coffees on the house wouldn't have been a big deal?
I left disappointed & won't be as regular a customer as I have been in the past.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Great place, good food and staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've eaten here a good few times and have always found the food to be top class. Staff are friendly and efficient also. It is a bit more expensive than normal places, but you are getting what you pay for!!

Dublin
“Great Galway restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Food excellent, service fast and friendly. I would really recommend a visit. The cost is as good as you can get anywhere.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Suquamish, Washington, USA
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Me and my good friend recently traveled to Galway for our Birthdays, we ate here for all four days we were in Galway. I would say some of the best food I have ever ate!!

• Visited October 2013