“Management issues!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #174 of 354 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: It's in the Salthill section of Galway, right near the water off the Promenade section of town.
Galway, Ireland
“Management issues!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

What a terrible experience! Took us ages to get served and the atmosphere was very tense in there with the staff constantly on edge from their manager. I wont say her name but it starts with a G. The manger was buzzing around the place like someone possessed and giving out to the staff constantly. I certainly would not want to work here and don't think I will ever be back. Great location for a restaurant but not with this management in place! food was average at best. Seemed like everything was deep fried!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Galway, Ireland
“tasteless”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

went for a meal with family of a saturday night looking forward to a good meal out . i ordered the fillet steak medium to rare 6oz. when i got my steak it was overcooked and was tiny, the whole meal was bland and tasteless, very poor food indeed. three fillet steaks were ordered and all were badly cooked. none of our party enjoyed our meal and we will not be returning for this sloppy effort. staff were friendly and that is the only positive comment i can make.pull up your socks guys and lower your prices. way over priced.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Gloucester
“Eating Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant, I am so glad we stopped in for our dinner. Even though it was midweek it was extremely busy. I had the salmon special and it was the best salmon I had ever had, cooked perfectly, I was in heaven and told the waitress so, she was afraid I had something bad to say. Everyone else in the party had a wonderful meal, I wanted to take this restaurant home with me. Highly recommend it!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Westport, Ireland
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have visited twice recently, once as a couple and the second time with two friends. Each time I found the staff very friendly and attentive (even when it was busy). The food was excellent too and the prrice good so I would find it hard to fault. The odd critical comment here must have got someone on a bad day!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cork, Ireland
“Top Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went here on a Sunday morning for breakfast.Very nice,top class ingredients, reasonably priced and staff were very helpful.Pudding was of particularly good quality.Very nice location in Salthill just across from beach.

• Visited August 2013