1. Sunrise was about 4.00am (and this was only late spring) with 1 hour twilight before that and the curtains did not block out any of this light. We had to sleep wearing our eye masks on (luckly we had some). So we did not sleep well the entire time we were there (four nights).
2. We could not get the water temperture right for the shower. It was too cold if you did not boost and too hot if you did.
3. They did not supply any coffee, tea, suger etc. This was the only place we stayed on our holiday that did not supply these things. We did not get a welcome basket of starter foods.
4. They did not supply aluminum foil to replace the foil in the oven and grill.
1. Located close to beach and shops.
2. Very secure and free secure car parking is available.
3. Free Wi Fi that works well.
4. The apartment was roomy and quiet.
5. They had a DVD player. Most of the other places we stayed did not have one.
These comments are about apartment 5.
We have stayed in better places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious apartments right in the centre of Salthill Village offering the guest all the luxury of a hotel but with a full kitchen and living space gaining you more space to relax. There is a choice of one bed, two bedroom and penthouse apartments available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Jameson Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.