“Favorite spot” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chi Asian Bistro

Chi Asian Bistro
N 2 Mews | Middle St, Galway, Ireland (Formerly Da Tang Noodle House)
+353 91 561 443
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 355 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Asian fusion, Pan-Asian
Description: QUALITY PAN ASIAN FOOD WITH DISHES FROM MALAYSIA, THAILAND, VIETNAM AND CHINA ALL COOKED FRESH TO ORDER. POPULAR DISHES ARE PAD THAI, AYAM PANGGANG, BEEF MASAMAN ETC......LIST IS LONG...
“Favorite spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant in Galway by far and I have eaten in most of them. I love the small little cafe feel and the real produce they use. Unlike some of the other Asian restaurants in town you do not walk away from this one disappointed.

Visited March 2013

Cork, Ireland
“…if you would like to try a good little Chinese restaurant...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Not only liked by us, but even a very critical South Korean friend of mine admitted she really liked it (even though she normally doesn't like Asian restaurants in Europe).
I ate a noodle soup here and it was really good.
Be aware though that it's a small place, so only a small group of people fit.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Come Back!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I am just after finishing a delicious take away and feel compelled to share. After feeling the nasty after effects of St Patrick's Day celebrations, I was craving something hot n spicy to kill the badness. I was looking forward to this all day after a long days work, so when I opened up my order and received a different dish, I was a little disappointed. So I rang back and the professional hostess apologised and informed my that she would send it out the correct dish. Then she called me back to apologise that the chef had left. This was not to my surprise at the time and as I work in the restaurant industry and I had left also. She kindly offered me a complimentary meal the following evening either at the restaurant or delivery. So I placed my order for delivery. My husband was also going to eat so we ordered for both of us.
However to my complete surprise when the delivery guy arrived he said the whole meal was complementary. He had ordered starter and main coarse, along with my main dish, it was extremely generous.
The food was delicious, fresh and authentic. My husband just loved the pork dumplings!!!
Working in the industry I understand simple mistakes can happen. We are all human. Customer service is all about good recovery and Da Tang goes above and beyond. Excellent come back. Excellent Food!!!!
A Much appreciated & satisfied new customer.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good Asian in galway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Went with 3 friends. Good service and tasty food. We all enjoyed our food. The soup noodles were especially tasty.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Galway, Ireland
“First time chop stick user, not the last time returning!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Friendly service and gorgeous food! Although I enjoy noodles I'd never been to a good noodle house before and I was delighted my boyfriend brought me here. Good value for money and yummy food in a relaxing environment. Definitely will be returning. :)

Visited November 2012