“a wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Darcy's B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Galway
Darcy's B&B
You added Darcy's B&B to your Saves list
92 Father Griffin Road, Galway, Ireland   |
Ranked #31 of 187 Galway B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“a wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Pat and Mary made us very welcome and Mary very graciously made sure there were plenty of suitable things for me to eat at breakfast. It was lovely chatting to her and we would thoroughly recommend Darcy's to all who want a first-hand experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Roskilde, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had some trouble finding the B&B, but I called and was directed here.
It was a very pleasant stay, very nice host, close to centrum and the room was wonderful.
Will definitely come back here again, if coming to Galway!

Nothing bad to say

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Washington, D.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

My family (teens/adults) stayed here while in Galway. It was our final stop organized for us on a cycling trip through West Ireland. So, when the locals set you up here you know it is a great spot! Pat and Mary were fabulous. Great breakfast. And the location was superb. I could not have picked it better myself. Just a five minute walk to city center. They went out of their way to help us out one night getting some things done in advance of an early morning departure of my oldest son and that was just special.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
monaghan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

As a frequent visitor to Galway city I have stayed in this guest house many times over the years. The house is located in a safe, respectable residential area- a short walking distance from the city and the sea-walking promenade. The guest house owners are hospitable caring people and a warm welcome always awaits.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

I was fortunate to get a single room here last minute when my travel plans to meet with friends got out of sync! It is a close walk from city center. It is on the main road, but it is a quiet residential area. The room I had was very small just for one person, but I was told all they had available was a single. There was plenty of hot water any time of day. The owners are very kind and helpful with information. I ended up staying three days and would return if my travel brought me to Galway.

Room Tip: I would ask for a double, if one was open.