The Royal Marine overlooks Dublin bay with a spectacular view - if you get a seaside room. Otherwise you look at a business building, grey concrete, blinded windows in some 10m distance from your two small windows. Standard room is narrow, well equiped, selection of TV programmes is small, breakfast is good (try to get a table at the window).
If you like a really traditional Irish hotel (with a touch of royal) than this is the right place (if you get a good room)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in history and a favourite with the locals, this landmark Hotel is an impressive sight on the Dun Laoghaire skyline. Since 1828, a Dublin Hotel has occupied the site now occupied by the Royal Marine Hotel. With 228 Bedrooms, 14 Dedicated Meeting Rooms and a Conference Centre as well as The Pier Health Club and sananaSPA; the Royal Marine Hotel has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Royal Marine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Marine dún Laoghaire
- Hotel Royal Marine
- Royal Marine Hotel Dublin
- Royal Marine Hotel Dun Laoghaire, Ireland - County Dublin