“Unbelievable Service” 5 of 5 stars

+353-1-4005878
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Sixty6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 1,826 restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: European, Irish, International, Brasserie
Good for: Large groups, Entertaining clients
Description: A relaxed, intimate restaurant serving diverse international cuisine, Brasserie Sixty6 sits in the heart of Dublin. Simple bistro furnishings and expansive black and white collages fill the smart, understated dining room, and refreshing cocktails and thirst-quenching mocktails are served at the bar. Sourcing from the region's finest fishmongers, butchers, grocers and bakers, the Brasserie Sixty6 menu is headed by a speciality rotisserie selection.
Dublin, Ireland
“Unbelievable Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had the yellow fin tuna for mains and the eton mess for dessert and I must say that it was the most amazing food I have had in a very long time! My mouth watered the whole way through. My friends were late but the waitress did not mind at all and was extremely accommodating. I will definitely be recommending this restaurant. So to the manager Bill and our waitress Tanja, thank you very much for such an enjoyable evening!

• Visited June 2013

82% Recommend
“Great meal in the heart of Dublin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Recently dined here with family and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was expertly prepared. We ordered a selection of starters and all of them were tasty. For main course I opted for the Rib Eye and it is up the with one of the best I've had. Overall I would recommend Brasserie Sixty6 with no hesitation.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Beautiful food, lovely staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Have been at brasserie sixty6 several times and always have a great time. Lovely and friendly staff, food always amazing and tasty, delicious cocktails. A great place to start your night in dublin City centre!

• Visited June 2013
Dublin
“A great reliable restaraunt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been here a few times I have had never had less than a good meal. The cocktails are amazing, if you are into cocktails the Paris Boulevard one is a must one of the best I have had and it has egg in it which is so unusual. The most recent time I was here I had the Duck and it was melt in your mouth. The staff are very friendly and efficent. The atmosphere is very relaxed which I love and the decor is lovely. The only negative I have is that it is a tad too expensive for what it is. Don't get me wrong it is not a rip off but 30 Euro is the average price for the meals which is the same pricing as some more higher qualities in Dublin although the portions are massive! So it is a fair enough price just a little bit too expensive. But I will be coming back because it is one the nicest most consistent restaurants in Dublin

• Visited May 2013
Ireland
“Delicious food and cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Second visit was equally as good as the first. First visit was 23rd December 2012 where a group of friends and I arrived late into town without reservations. We called Brasserie and they held a table for us, no quibbles which was a treat considering it was silly season. Second visit was March 2013 and on both visits we ordered from the set menu, delicious food and great value. The staff have always been friendly, efficient and accommodating. I inquired about a liquour in one cocktail and the waitress described the flavours and even brought me a sample to see if I liked it. All in all, the atmosphere is great, the food is just delicious, the drinks menu has something to suit everyone. Will certainly be making another return visit.

• Visited March 2013