“Great food and even better if you get the evening special.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Wexford
“Great food and even better if you get the evening special.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here a number of times and really like it. I was passing last night and an €8.95 chicken stirfry with rice tempted me back in again! It was really tasty. I also ordered the baileys and toblerone cheesecake. While tasty it was a very small portion and not worth the €5.95. The coffee was good too.
Recommended.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kilkenny, Ireland
“Very spicey!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our thoughts on the food was varied. The starter plate for 2 was fab and good value. The spice beef salad was way too spicey for me and I like a bit of a kick with my spicey food. The chicken curry was delicious and plenty of it. The room is very small and you are very close to the next table...we had to decide on the best route to exit the resturant as it was all abit squashed. The environment was basic but we enjoyed our evening....not for something special.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“possibly best in Dublin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

my suggestion is try it once and i promise you WILL return , fantasic tasting thai food at very reasonable prices and fantastic staff who really go the extra mile to help 5 stars in my opinion

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Good Food, but not much else”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The name might be changed from Thai Spice to Tight Space. Too many tables crammed in. It gets a great clientele though for all of that. The food is good - at least at lunchtime, but the selection is poor.

Visited September 2012
Terceira, Portugal
“Felt like I took a trip to Thailand while visiting Ireland. Amazing food and great prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

This food was the best of the best! The service was phenomenal and the price was absolutely unbeatable! My husband and I went with the special which was choice of 2 entrees, 2 appetizers, and a bottle of house wine or 4 house beers all for 40 euro! In my opinion this was some of the best food I have ever had. The atmosphere was very comfortable with dim lighting and modern decor. Service was fast, friendly, and helpful.I felt like I took a trip to Thailand! I would highly recommend Thai Spice for a romantic dinner! My husband and I both left full and happy!

• Visited August 2012