“Simple and tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
dublin
“Simple and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I can't count anymore how many times we eat at Eddie. Our regular place is the one next to Cineworld at Parnell St, then the one at O'Connell st, and once we went to the one in Dundrum Town Centre.

It's a simple place to eat with their old time' songs and interior. Nothing bad nor nothing special either.

Visited September 2012

Belfast, United Kingdom
“tasty burgers late night opening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

luved the late opening hours after few drinks we had best smoked bacon cheese burgers yum,opened till 2am approx.friendly staff ,spot on

Visited September 2012
Dublin
“"Awsome"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I made a visit to Eddie Rockets Stillorgan with my little boy aged 6, It was such a fun experience, I hadn't been in years. I had a vague memory of chicken wings with blue cheese sauce so I was pretty determined to have those again. My son had an original hot dog and chips which he loved and I had the chicken wings with the blue chees dip. To die for absolutely. The staff are so friendly and in costume. They are dressed in the real american diner clothes and seem to be really happy in their roles. The service was great and the music is great too if you feel in the mood for that kind of a fun trip for a bite to eat. All in all I would say it's great value, great tasty food and a lovely treat for yourself and your little ones. I will definately be back for some more of those mouth watering chicken wings.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Horrible customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I just had my most miserable experience of Eddie Rockets. I visited the eddies on Dame Street on tuesday night, the 17th of Sept 2012. Upon entering, Gaby, the person in charge of the till, failed to acknowledge me and left me with a all round negative experience of Eddie Rockets. I had to approach her and requested a menu. After i ordered, she immediately requested that I pay her. I put the money on the counter, and waited for my food.Standing about half way down the counter, I left the money on the counter and waited for her to collect it. after approx. 5mins, she requested that i hand her the money at the till, and said that my order would not be processed until i walked up to where she was standing and pay her. I reminded her that I was the one paying for the food, not the one working behind the counter and that I had left the money on the counter, and essentially it was her responsibility to collect payment from me. She argued that she would only process the order after I walked up to where she was standing and paid her directly at the till. I walked up to the till and paid her. felkt liek i had done something wrong by walking in to "her" restaurant. big fan of eddies in Stillorgan. You need to get rid of this lazzy girl Gaby. its all about customer service!!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“wing it!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

staff were great ..chicken wings are unreal,burgers are massive all an all u get a great feed and good prices too

Visited August 2012