“Terrible Service, Mediocre Food - AVOID!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of T.G.I. Fridays

T.G.I. Fridays
Stephen's Green | Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland (South City Centre)
+353 1 478 1233
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,263 of 1,886 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: TGI Fridays restaurant making every day feel like a Friday with authentic American food, cocktails, special offers and promotions in Dublin and Belfast.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Terrible Service, Mediocre Food - AVOID!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

TGI Fridays was always good in america so i thought it could be ok over here. Anyways the staff we terrible, barely talked to you and the food i probably could have made at home myself, The chicken strips were like something out of the freezers at tesco, Absolute waste of money, i ordered a steak myself, it came down and was a really bad cut of meat not what you'd expect from such a prestigious restaurant. I complained at the end of the meal about how poor the cut of meat was, meanwhile the waiter interrupted me mid sentence to say 'Don't worry we will sort you out' then just walked off. He came back 5 minutes later to say the manager says some bits of meat are like that and there is nothing they could do. It would have been nice for the manager to come down and tell me himself, which again just shows how unprofessional the place really is. Needless to say it is nothing compared to the food-chain in america, and i will not be back. Ps the staff need a good kickin as their service was atrocious

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Christmas Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We went here on our Christmas Party. Great deals on drinks and cocktails to suit everybody, food was delicious, Venue is quite buzzy and the staff are very friendly

Visited December 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“OK food but service could do with a shake up”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went to grab a bite to eat here with friends. We waited at the bar (cocktails were lovely!) and after about 10 minutes we were shown to a table.

Our starters arrived, but no one had brought over any cutlery, napkins etc. One of our party had to go to the bar and ask for some to be brought to us. Our mains were then served, but all the cutlery had been taken away after the starters. Once again, we had to go looking for cutlery, condiments and napkins.

We were later told that the table we were at was usually the bar's responsibility to serve as opposed to the restaurant. The lack of service really put a dampener on our night out. The food was OK, but I've had better elsewhere for less. We won't be rushing back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Terrible and overpriced food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Take various frozen goods from LIDL, fry them in old oil and you got the right picture. Oh, and pay them like they were gourmet.

Visited December 2012
Dublin
“fast food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

fast food, this is what it is, the quality is very poor, very laud place with sticky tables, I will never go there again