“Great Early Bird” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Siam Thai

Siam Thai
Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin Dublin 14, Ireland (South City Centre)
01 2964500
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Early Bird”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I love the early bird in this place. It is the same as the Al la Carte Menu just better value. The food is fresh and good quality, the atmosphere is nice and the service is friendly

Visited June 2014

Galway, Ireland
“Delicious Thai, You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

It's a lovely family restaurant with Brilliant food. Staff were attentive and very pleasant although very busy.. If you love Thai you won't be disappointed here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“food great, bathrooms filthy.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

When I'm in Dublin , I always visit Siam Thai in Dundrum for either lunch or dinner. This time it was fir lunch & after my daughter & I ate, I visited the toilet . I noticed that the ruled walls in each cubicle had not had the walls washed in some time. The mirrors at the wash basins had a huge layer of dust on them. It was not a day or two's dust it was easily a weeks. I just wondered if the toilet wasn't been cleaned properly them what else was dirty. The food was as always excellent, but had I seen the toilet first I would have left immediately.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We found the staff very welcoming and attentive to our needs when we arrived to celebrate this family event. Our party was a small one about 10 in all.

The meals were wholesome and very well presented and we even got a small cake with a candle to add to the dessert course. The ambience is quite tasteful, although on occasions there may be live cabaret in the upper section which might not be to everyone's liking. Personally, although we were seated in the downstairs, or lower area, we didn't find it a distraction. My preference is for a reasonably quite area where conversation is not in conflict with background sounds.

All in all I would recommend the restaurant. An additional plus is the availability of supervised car parking in the Dundrum Town Centre beside the restaurant. At €2 for the night after 6pm, it too is very good value.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Real nice setting, Pretty good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I went here on a business meeting and was quite surprised, once exiting the lift up to reception, at the size of the place and the high quality of the decor. Also, some real nice views to be had of the surrounding Dundrum shopping plaza on a sunny day.

The food was fresh and lovely. But nothing to write home about.

A good place in general.

• Visited April 2014