“Amazing Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #166 of 1,820 Restaurants in Dublin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine, Warm Thai Ambience, and Truly Thai Hospitality.
Dallas, TX
“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We arrived in Dublin on a Friday evening after driving over 3 hours from the Cliffs of Moher and stumbled on Baan Thai by complete accident after trying to be seated at 2 other places. We had not made a reservation, but they were able to seat us which was very fortunate for us. We ate here with our two children, ages 8 and 10. The food was unbelievably good!! The portions are sizable and the service is good.

Visited November 2012

“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place when staying in Ballbridge recently and I must say it is one of the best meals I have ever had.
It is tucked away, but once your there it is a gem!!!
The decoration is very traditional and the staff are very polite and helpful. They do not rush you at all and even when the meal was finished there was no ushering you out.
The food was amazing, I would definatly recommend the satay chicken. It is very well priced and well worth every penny!! I would certainly return

“Absolutely zero customer care, down right greedy and I will not recommend this venue to my corporation.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Had booked a table for 6 people for 7.30pm. Was told we would have to leave by 9. No problem, my party had 1 child, 2 pensioners and 3 working age adults. As it turns out only 2 adults and a child turned up. On arrival was told we could not order starters. Excuse... because we would not finish in time. The waiter and senior person were adament, no starters. Sorry but this is not acceptable. I felt we were there to serve the restaurant, not the other way around. It was clear that they were taking advantage of the Irish French international in order to process as many people as possible. We left without making an orde. How dissappointing and embarrassing for me.

“Great night at Baan Thai Ballsbridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

After a recent Leinster rugby match in the RDS we had a meal here with two friends. The food was varied and plentiful, wine list good value, nice atmosphere and the night flew. We were there four hours and it felt like two. The food seemed very authentic, nice and tasty and lots of sharing plates. We'll be back....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and athmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Visited Baan Thai on a Friday night and it was very busy. Luckily we had booked a table as a good few people got turned away. Wasn't too happy about where we were seated as it was in between the entrance and the reception desk but overall really enjoyed my meal. Portions are very generous (you could nearly share a main between 2) and food is very tasty. There's a lovely atmosphere in the place, staff were very helpful and I would definitely love to return there!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere