“Toscana” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Toscana Restaurant

Toscana Restaurant
3 Cork Hill Dublin 2 | South City Centre, Dublin, Ireland (Temple Bar)
+353 1 670 9785
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #130 of 1,892 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Temple Bar
Description: Toscana City Centre recently awarded the Good Food Ireland Best Grow It Yourself Restaurant in Ireland. Ideally located in the heart of Dublin with a view towards Dublin Castle on the edge of Temple Bar. Toscana takes inspiration from our organic gardens in Co Wicklow to bring the spirit of Italian cooking into our kitchens right here in the City. At the heart of Toscana lies a celebration of food that is fresh, natural and unpretentious, elevating traditional and modern cooking into flavours our customers love. Our chef/Proprietor grows home-grown fruit salads vegetables and herbs from his family farm-house in Co Wicklow and brings to Dublin City Centre fresh daily by the seasons. Toscana has become an icon for pre theatre diners great family gatherings. From couples to groups, corporate to friends. There is a seat for everyone in our farm to table restaurant. Buon appetito!
“Toscana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The restaurant severs grat food, good value for the meals. The only down point is it can be slow to serve meals so dont go in if your in a hurry.
However its worth going to if you have time to enjoy it

Visited October 2012

Dublin, Ireland
“No choice but to become a regular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My girlfriend introduced me to this place when we were in city centre one day and we've been back too many times to count.
The food is always top class, never a fault, the staff are always nice and you can have good fun with them they do make the place feel welcoming.
I've been in for early lunches and nights out and you definitely get more than what you pay for, ill most definitely be going back soon.

Dunmore East, Ireland
“Lovely Evening and I was dinning alone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was visiting Dublin City Centre for the weekend and had no real plans so when it came time to have a meal I was right near Toscana..I had no booking but when I walked in I was warmly welcomed by a host and lucky they did have a table for a person on their own. On the menu I chose the Bruschetta which was in my opinion as perfect as you could want. For the main I saw an item I rarely see in a Dublin restaurant and the was Saltimbocca. I could not resist and I am so glad I did. The last time I had Satimbocca was in San Francisco but in Dublin I found the best Saltimbocca I have ever had. The favours just made my taste buds say thank you! The service was attentive and timed perfect for me. I am coming back with my friends and already made a booking for Valentine's Day as I have to show my friends this hidden gem in Dublin City Centre. The value for money could not be beat. Thank you Toscana

Dublin, Ireland
“Great experience every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have dined at Toscana many times with my boyfriend and each time we have had a great experience. The food has always been superb. The waiters/waitresses are very friendly and efficient. The price range is also great. The full price menu is very reasonable and their offers are fantastic. We've been here for both lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed. I thoroughly recommend Toscanna to everyone who loves Italian food. Looking forward to our next visit :-)

• Visited December 2012
“beautiful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Fantastic evening, we didnt have a booking but we had a wonderful welcom from the staff member that was very kind with a big smile. very nice atmosphere with the Italian live music that was very professional, soft and never loud. The service was perfect and the food was amazing, we had a starter and pizza all perfect and very tasty. Thanks million for the nice evening to all the staff we will be back, well done.