“Good food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Thunder Road Cafe

Thunder Road Cafe
Temple Bar, Fleet Street, Dublin, Ireland (South City Centre)
1-679 4057
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Donegal Town, Ireland
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Dined here with my friend on Saturday. Great place lovely food and good service. Overall experience was very good.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Thunder road”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

i've been to Thunder road twice both times with a large group of friends, both times the food & service was excellent, and the overall expierence was very good, the only thing i would say is brcareful what night & time you go we went on a friday night & Thunder road was very busy & noisey, it was still a hreat night though.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Meath
“Gluten-Free Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Dined in this restaurant for a cousins 30th birthday and was worried because I am a Coeliac, I needn't have though, because they really looked after my dietary needs. Our waiter Conor took the time to go through the menu with me and even went to check with the chef on one of my requests even though the restaurant was extremely busy at the time.

The music and atmosphere was brilliant and the staff were amazing dancing on the bar.

I would like to take the chance to thank all the staff and the chef for making my experience here fantastic.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The worst service ever!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

E went there with some friends... we stayed like 10 minutes waiting for somebody to help us, but nobody came up to us... a couple of minutes after one very unpolite waitress approached and said "excuse-se guys... are you going yo drink? Because if not you can't stay here" I was just perplexed... sooo rude! My friend said "yes" but anyway she didn't offer us any service, table, nothing... 5 minutes later she came to us and said thr same thing, but this time she had the security beside her... I never, ever had been so insulated like that... I just hate that place and I will tell everybody that I know to never go there!

Dublin, Ireland
“Worst place i have ever been to eat by far!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Upon arrival we were shown to our table and given our menus. However it took a very long time for us to order drinks and I had to ask a passing waiter if we could order drinks.
The table itself had awful type of cloth covering it which was sticky in several places.
Staff were extremely unfriendly and seemed reluctant to take our order on an otherwise quiet night.
Starters we had a platter which we both enjoyed. However, the main course was atrocious. Neither of us our picky eaters but the chicken that was served was inedible and burger was of very poor quality too. The quality of food did not reflect the astronomical prices we paid for our food.
This is definitely the most overpriced 'restaurant' we .have been too and will not be returning

• Visited January 2014