“Not very inviting” 3 of 5 stars

Mandurah
9 attraction reviews
“Not very inviting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Your typical Irish pub, old, not much character, right on the River Liffey, but no facility to sit outside, not that you would want to. Away from the usual tourist area.

Visited June 2012

Dublin
11 attraction reviews
“Great Buzz”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stopped off in here on Friday last after work(6.30pm ish). Great atmosphere. Lots of people who had the same idea. It's surprisingly large on ground and basement level. Certainly worth a visit if in the neighbourhood. I will definitely be back. Good clientele.

Narragansett, Rhode Island
4 attraction reviews
“Great room and location for price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Our room (#2) had a terrific view of the Samuel Beckett Bridge. It was so beautiful we hardly wanted to shut the curtains at night. The breakfast provided was made to order. Very nice locale. Just a hop, skip, and a jump from everything downtown in Dublin. Close to public transportation. Bartender, Jimmy, was nice enough to set us up with transportation to airport on our departure. Reasonably priced. yes, it was a bit noisy, but hey, we expected that...we are staying above a bar for Pete's sake. if you don;t like noise then don;t stay here (or don;t complain about it).

Visited March 2012
ireland
“lovely traditional pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Great athmosphere.....quick service even tho very busy.A little too crowded initially. Went back next day to see it properly.

Visited March 2012
Kildare, Ireland
“ONE VERY RUDE BAR MAN.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

MY FIRST TIME TO THE FERRY MAN, THE PLACE HAS A LOVELY ATMOSPHERE EXCEPT FOR ONE OLDER BARMAN . FLOOR STAFF (GIRL) VERY NICE , I was at the dirty dancing show thursday night, when it came to my round which cost approx. €35.00, to my disgust, the barman was extremely rude, it seemed to me that I was inconvinencing him with my order and my method of payment which was Laser. As I work in the hospitality industry I was horrified to come across a barman so rude and inpolite. After such a great evening it was such a disappointment to the end of our evening.

Visited February 2012