“Everything perfect as always” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Parnell Square West, Dublin D1, Ireland   |
Ranked #35 of 176 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Ballina, Ireland
“Everything perfect as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have stayed at the Maldron Parnell Square several times in the past year and have always had a seamless visit. We find the food very good and the staff extremely courteous. The last night we stayed there was a huge party of tourists staying- I think 250- but that in no way affected the service or the quality of our stay. We'll be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
PhilipUzice, Philip Uzice, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Parnell Square, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear McDun,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for your continued custom.

The entire team were very grateful to receive such positive feedback and delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and we thank you once again for your review.

Philip Uzice

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
Dublin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed here the past weekend for a night with my boyfriend. It is in a great location a few minutes walk from O'Connell street which was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful on arrival. The room was nicely decorated with good storage areas for all you belongings a full lenght mirror which was great for getting ready. The bathroom was lovely and very clean. There was no bath in our room only a shower which I prefer anyway but I'm sure you could ask for a room with a bath if you wanted. The price was very affordable too. My only real issue with this hotel is that the bar closed earlier than what I was expecting but that didn't really matter as you have Dublin on your doorstep. Another little thing that did bug me was I could hear the person in the room next door snoring a little during the night which was a bit off putting but overall really liked this hotel and would go back again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Travellingpenguin88,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on tripadvisor.

We were delighted to receive such positive feedback and were glad you found the hotel to be so comfortable and convenient.

We do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future and thank you once again for your review.

Kind Regards

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

This was my second trip to ireland from Australia in 12 months and due to my fantastic experience at this hotel last year I decided to book my mum and I here again. Initially I booked for five nights with a one night break for an overnight tour in there, but my mum and I decided to cut short the overnight tour and with very late notice the Maldron Hotel were once again willing to accommodate us. Everything was so easy.

The hotel is centrally located, only a 5min walk to O'Connell St, meaning it's quiet enough at the hotel for a good night's sleep. The staff were helpful and friendly and admitted when and if they didn't know the answer to something rather than make up an answer which was much appreciated!
Wifi in the hotel room was reliable which is a change to a lot of other hotels.
The room was lovely, spacious and clean.
I hope to make my visits to Ireland as annual as I possibly can and I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again. I highly recommend it to all! The only time we had to get a taxi was when we went to the airport to go home, we walked everywhere else.
Great price considering the location. Huge thanks to the friendly staff - I work in customer service and it is a passion of mine, so I appreciate great customer service.
Thank you!!

• Stayed June 2013
PhilipUzice, Philip Uzice, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Parnell Square, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Angcarabb,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.

The entire team and I were delighted with your feedback and in particular with regards to the customer service you received. We strive to excel at customer service and the entire team were given a great boost to receive such positive feedback.

We were delighted you found the hotel to be so comfortable and convenient and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Mitchelstown, Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

after staying for the 4th time this year the hotel is keeping up its great customer service staff are very courteous rooms spotless very little noise during night and a great night sleep staff extreamely helpful to make ur stay top class very convienient for buses and O'Connell street less than 5min walk would recommend to family and friends no problem

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
PhilipUzice, Philip Uzice, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Parnell Square, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Sean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor and for your continued custom.

The entire team were delighted with your comments and in particular with your comments regarding customer service as this is an area we strive to excel at.

We thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Durham UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Everything was top notch for the price, clean, good breakfast, very pleasant staff all in all a good hotel experience. Would definitely stay again. Evening meals looked good we went to a pub just to sample Dublin fare.

Good location, O'Connell street about 400metres away, 24hr Supermarket down the road.

Room Tip: Ask for a non street facing room, we had one and heard nothing. Hotel is on a main road.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
PhilipUzice, Philip Uzice, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Parnell Square, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Dunelm22,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.

The entire team and I were delighted with your comments and that you found the hotel to be so comfortable and of such good value.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future and we thank you once again for your feedback.

Dundalk, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just to let you know that I enjoyed my stay at your hotel as I always do! The rooms are spotless and have everything I need. I have to mention the staff who are particularly helpful and very friendly and courteous especially Csila at the reception desk who couldn't do enough for me. The food in the dining area is excellent and the breakfast is so well organised unlike other places that I could mention! I will definitely be returning!

Dermot

Room Tip: # Rooms on the South side are quieter. #Higher floors have less A/C unit noise. #Always put in a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
PhilipUzice, Philip Uzice, General Manager at Maldron Hotel Parnell Square, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Dermot,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Maldron Hotel Parnell Square on tripadvisor and thank you for your positive feedback.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and returned to the hotel.

The entire team and Csilla in particular were pleased to receive such positive feedback regarding customer service.

Once again we thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kirkenaer, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Both for leisure and business in May this has been an excellent experience. Excellent service both in restaurant and elsewhere. A short walk from the City Center this is good alternative for those not looking for nightclubs.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ola Erik,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay in the Maldron Hotel Parnell Square.

We were delighted to receive such positive feedback and the team were happy you found the customer service to be excellent.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future and we thank you once again for your review.

Philip Uzice

Been to Maldron Hotel Parnell Square? Share your experiences!