After a long trip from Australia our room was ready early and on the conference level. Here is the problem noise from outside our room made it difficult to sleep early. This was exacerbated by the rain when it fell and hit the ledge that windows on the first floor have. If staying here make sure you stipulate not first floor.
The staff were friendly and efficient, particularly the restratrunt staff,the food was good and interesting.
The hotel is well situated and the room other than the noise very nice and very clean. We could walk every where we were keen to go or walk to a light rail or dart stop.
I doubt we would stay here again there are other choices in this price bracket where the noise from the rain and conference are would not be a problem
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Hotel
- Radisson Dublin
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Dublin hotel's location provides guests with elite access to city centre attractions, such as Trinity College and Dublin Castle. The hotel sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, just steps away from popular restaurants, theatres and nightclubs. Located 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport, this hotel offers the ideal accommodation for both business and leisure travellers.Centrally located hotel in Dublin offers convenienceThe stylish and sophisticated Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, a few steps away from popular theatres, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Situated in the heart of Dublin, the hotel's location affords guests prime access to Trinity College, Dublin Castle and the city's famous shopping district, Grafton Street. This Dublin hotel boasts 150 spacious, well-appointed rooms and suites, in-house restaurant and bar and modern meeting facilities for 400 delegates in an ideal city centre setting.This Dublin hotel is near popular attractions and less than 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport.The 150 spacious guest rooms and suites provide premier amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.V'n V Restaurant serves the Super Breakfast Buffet, as well asa dinner menu, offering a different culinary experience each day.Enjoy cocktails and light meals at SURE Bar, a modern and stylish Irish bar.The Vintage Room presents a selection of vintage whiskeys, spirits, wines and Champagnes and fine cuisine.Guests receive access to the on-site business centre and the nearby Iveagh Fitness Club.This city centre hotel houses 15 contemporary meeting rooms, a ballroom and two unique meeting venues on the seventh floor overlooking city centre.Secure, underground car parking is available for 60 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.