We couldn't have been more pleased with this hotel. While the hotel was fully booked the night before, they were able to accommodate an early check-in for us by 11am. That is always welcome after an early arriving flight from the US. The business class room was spacious with room for our large suitcases and had lots of storage area in the bathroom for easy access to one's toiletries. The room also had a sofa which is so nice for longer stays. The hotel room #332 was very quiet. It was on the terrace side at the back of the hotel. We left the window open at night for wonderful fresh air and were not bothered by noise at all. This surprised us as we were only a few blocks from all the city center activity. St. Patrick"s Cathedral was only 2 blocks away.
The room and common areas of the hotel are in very good condition and are very clean. Housekeeping was excellent. They responded to special request quickly and were responsive when we wanted the room cleaned by a specific time. We liked the bar area which served a surprising large menu which included more than typical bar fare which was very well prepared and presented.
The staff in every area was knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive. We were very comfortable here and would certainly return for another stay.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Hotel
- Radisson Dublin
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Dublin hotel's location provides guests with elite access to city centre attractions, such as Trinity College and Dublin Castle. The hotel sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, just steps away from popular restaurants, theatres and nightclubs. Located 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport, this hotel offers the ideal accommodation for both business and leisure travellers.Centrally located hotel in Dublin offers convenienceThe stylish and sophisticated Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, a few steps away from popular theatres, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Situated in the heart of Dublin, the hotel's location affords guests prime access to Trinity College, Dublin Castle and the city's famous shopping district, Grafton Street. This Dublin hotel boasts 150 spacious, well-appointed rooms and suites, in-house restaurant and bar and modern meeting facilities for 400 delegates in an ideal city centre setting.This Dublin hotel is near popular attractions and less than 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport.The 150 spacious guest rooms and suites provide premier amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.V'n V Restaurant serves the Super Breakfast Buffet, as well asa dinner menu, offering a different culinary experience each day.Enjoy cocktails and light meals at SURE Bar, a modern and stylish Irish bar.The Vintage Room presents a selection of vintage whiskeys, spirits, wines and Champagnes and fine cuisine.Guests receive access to the on-site business centre and the nearby Iveagh Fitness Club.This city centre hotel houses 15 contemporary meeting rooms, a ballroom and two unique meeting venues on the seventh floor overlooking city centre.Secure, underground car parking is available for 60 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.