I stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel is spacious, clean and comfortable in a quiet location. Close to the temple bar area (10 min walk). About 30 min walk to the convention center. Reasonably priced. The included hot buffet breakfast was superb with a lot of choices, good tea selection and a "made to order" egg counter. Everyone was very friendly and tried hard to help. I had my boarding pass emailed to them and they brought a printed copy to my room.
Tip 1: the hairdryer is not in the batrhoom, but located in a bottom drawer in the coat closet (along with a Bible).
Tip 2: When you settle your bill, pay in Euros and not in dollars or your country's currency. I noted that the credit card bank gave me a more favorable rate than merchants.
MY ONE COMPLAINT: I had travelled overnight and arrived at the hotel around 9.30 A.M. The front desk man was not very accommodating and said that rooms will not be available until 1 P.M., although many were checking out while I was waiting. I came back an hour later (10.30) and found a more senior guy at the check in counter who immediately gave me and my colleague rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Hotel
- Radisson Dublin
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Dublin hotel's location provides guests with elite access to city centre attractions, such as Trinity College and Dublin Castle. The hotel sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, just steps away from popular restaurants, theatres and nightclubs. Located 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport, this hotel offers the ideal accommodation for both business and leisure travellers.Centrally located hotel in Dublin offers convenienceThe stylish and sophisticated Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, a few steps away from popular theatres, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Situated in the heart of Dublin, the hotel's location affords guests prime access to Trinity College, Dublin Castle and the city's famous shopping district, Grafton Street. This Dublin hotel boasts 150 spacious, well-appointed rooms and suites, in-house restaurant and bar and modern meeting facilities for 400 delegates in an ideal city centre setting.This Dublin hotel is near popular attractions and less than 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport.The 150 spacious guest rooms and suites provide premier amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.V'n V Restaurant serves the Super Breakfast Buffet, as well asa dinner menu, offering a different culinary experience each day.Enjoy cocktails and light meals at SURE Bar, a modern and stylish Irish bar.The Vintage Room presents a selection of vintage whiskeys, spirits, wines and Champagnes and fine cuisine.Guests receive access to the on-site business centre and the nearby Iveagh Fitness Club.This city centre hotel houses 15 contemporary meeting rooms, a ballroom and two unique meeting venues on the seventh floor overlooking city centre.Secure, underground car parking is available for 60 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Rezidor, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.