Ive stayed here twice and I have absolutely no doubt that I will stay again. The hotel is elegant, and yet welcoming. The staff is SUPERB - comfortable, open, friendly, welcoming and yet completely professional. They are aware of the small details, and thats appreciated when you travel, and are tired and just need to get some rest.
The parking lot is great (and free) ... wifi is free... and its within minutes of Grafton St and Temple Bar and all the attractions - but enough on a little side road that its actually quiet and calm.
I had several business meetings and meet ups here. They have a great lounge and restaurant, comfortable, quiet and accessible.
The only negative was the food - it isnt fabulous. I wouldnt bother with the breakfast or room service when theres so much good food to be had out there in Dublin. The management are aware of the dip in the quality of the food and are taking steps to rectify this, which impressed me.
All in all, I would come back here again and again. And I plan to! :)
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin Hotel
- Radisson Dublin
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Dublin hotel's location provides guests with elite access to city centre attractions, such as Trinity College and Dublin Castle. The hotel sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, just steps away from popular restaurants, theatres and nightclubs. Located 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport, this hotel offers the ideal accommodation for both business and leisure travellers.Centrally located hotel in Dublin offers convenienceThe stylish and sophisticated Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, a few steps away from popular theatres, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Situated in the heart of Dublin, the hotel's location affords guests prime access to Trinity College, Dublin Castle and the city's famous shopping district, Grafton Street. This Dublin hotel boasts 150 spacious, well-appointed rooms and suites, in-house restaurant and bar and modern meeting facilities for 400 delegates in an ideal city centre setting.This Dublin hotel is near popular attractions and less than 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport.The 150 spacious guest rooms and suites provide premier amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.V'n V Restaurant serves the Super Breakfast Buffet, as well asa dinner menu, offering a different culinary experience each day.Enjoy cocktails and light meals at SURE Bar, a modern and stylish Irish bar.The Vintage Room presents a selection of vintage whiskeys, spirits, wines and Champagnes and fine cuisine.Guests receive access to the on-site business centre and the nearby Iveagh Fitness Club.This city centre hotel houses 15 contemporary meeting rooms, a ballroom and two unique meeting venues on the seventh floor overlooking city centre.Secure, underground car parking is available for 60 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.