“Dublin Hilton was very good.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 25% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #31 of 176 Hotels in Dublin
Needham
“Dublin Hilton was very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We recently stayed at the DublinHilton as a family. Kids liked the pool but it is too small for laps. Fitness Center was excellent. Breakfast buffet excellent although they were out of gluten free bread one day. Great lattes and tea! Very helpful staff with our tourist questions.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you're looking for a short break and want to stay in Dublin and want to live in a comfortable room, eating lovely food then this hotel is more than worth it. The staff were polite, helpful and friendly. I'd go back again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a short break. Was very pleased with this hotel. Handy car parking underneath, small but nice pool area, great room, good service, well priced. A visit to the old gaol just across the road is also very worthwhile!

• Stayed July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had to book a room in Dublin on relatively short notice, and was fortunate enough to find this well-managed hotel. The staff was very friendly and efficient, the facilities were clean and up-to-date. Good wireless connections and buffet breakfast. The hotel is located near two of Dublin's most popular tourist attractions, the Kilmainham Gaol and the Guinness Storehouse, which also means that it is on some tourist bus routes that will bring you to other sites around the city. On the other hand, the hotel is a bit removed from the downtown shops and restaurants where many visitors will want to spend time. My corner room had large windows on two walls; I would recommend it, if available, for people who like a lot of natural light. All in all, a pleasant and comfortable stay with a helpful staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I want to like the hotel more as an avid Hilton points collector but i feel it's slightly underwhelming. My number 1 frustration is not connecting to wifi. As a business traveller when I'm staying h for 2 nights I need super fast wifi both nights. On this stay, I had ZERO wifi at all for the entire stay. Would connect on my laptop, iPhone or iPad at any time - really disappointing and just leads me to the Radisson Blu instead.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer D, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Kilmainham, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Kwatt83
Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor,
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience experienced during your stay. I was disappointed to see you had an issue with our WIFI, we have recently upgraded our speeds in the lobby and the bedrooms.

I would be delighted to speak to you directly regarding your experience so we can continue to improve our service. My email is Jennifer.Dalton01@hilton.com.
Thank you again for your time, I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Kind regards
Jennifer Dalton
Madrid, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I spent two days in Dublin, and I have to say the hotel is well-located if you want to stay in a quiet area, a bit far on foot from the center. Facilities are well-conserved and clean. Personnel is very nice. Service at terrace is a bit slow, but it was ok.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My new husband and I were looking for a break away by ourselves before we brought our kids on holiday, well what can I say! We hit the jackpot when we found the hilton! Such a fantastic hotel. From the minute we walked in the door we were greeted with nothing but hospitality and friendliness! Our room as fantastic! Fresh, clean and spacious! With the heat we had this weekend we were thrilled with the aircon and mini fridge! The pool is so relaxing, after a long day around dublin there was nothing nicer than unwinding in the pool! Dinner was fab, although we were brought out our dessert before our main course! But hey, that's not a big issue! Cannot wait to return to this hotel, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Hilton Dublin Kilmainham? Share your experiences!