We have just returned from Dublin. Had a great time. The guesthouse is well located. It's a lovely 15 minute walk, through St Stephens Green to Grafton Street and the shops. It's close to some good pubs and a few nice eating places too.
As our purpose was to attend the Heineken Cup Final the guesthouse was located at the right end of the city and was a lovely 15-20 minute walk.
This was our second visit to Dublin and the second time we stayed here - we must have liked it enough first time round and we weren't disappointed the second time round.
They serve a nice breakfast with plenty of choice to satisfy most people.
- Also Known As:
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel Dublin
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leeson Bridge House is located on Leeson Street Bridge, an exclusive and safe area of Dublin city close to St Stephen's Green and graciously over looks Dublin's Grand Canal on a street of Georgian Houses, in the historic Georgian quarter of Dublin. It is fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. It offers the guest stylish accommodation within walking distance of St Stephen's Green and all the attractions of Dublin city - concert and exhibition centre, theatres, lively pubs, restaurants and the main shopping areas of Dublin city. The Leeson Bridge Guest House is easily accessible by local Buses, Taxis, Luas and Dart train services with the Aircoach stopping outside our door. The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse offers guests a relaxing and stress free visit to Dublin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Leeson Bridge House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.