I was visiting Dublin for the first time on a flying visit so didn't know what to expect. Leeson Bridge Guesthouse was in an excellent location, a short walk from the center of town. The room was fairly small but ample for my needs, cosy and spotlessly clean with excellent facilities and a great view of the Grand Canal. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and if I had been staying a little longer the public rooms looked very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel and will certainly return in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel Dublin
- Leeson Bridge Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leeson Bridge Guest house is located on Leeson Street Bridge, an exclusive area of Dublin city close to St Stephen's Green and graciously over looks Dublin's Grand Canal on a street of Georgian Houses, in the historic Georgian quarter of Dublin. It is fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. It offers the guest stylish accommodation within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green and all the attractions of Dublin city - concert and exhibition centres, theatres, lively pubs, restaurants and the main shopping areas of Dublin city. The Leeson Bridge Guest House is easily accessibly by local Buses, Taxis, Luas and Dart train services with the Aircoach stopping outside our door. The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse offers guests a relaxing and stress free visit to Dublin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Leeson Bridge Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.