We stayed overnight at the Leeson Bridge as we were going to a football match at the Aviva Stadium. It was perfectly positioned half way between the stadium and the town centre. The aircoach stops right outside the guesthouse as do the buses into town. However, you can walk in approx 15mins. Both the reception staff we spoke to were a credit to the guesthouse, friendly, polite and extremely helpful. We had booked a family room and were informed when we checked in that we had our own Sauna in the room & a Jacuzzi bath, both were most welcome after a long day walking in the freezing cold temperature and then standing in a football stadium in the evening ! The beds were comfortable and the room was warm and cosy, lovely view of the garden area and canal. The traffic could be slightly noisy as the main road is right outside but doesn't keep you awake ! The breakfast was superb, cereals, porridge, fresh fruit,yoghurt, pastries,cold meat & cheese,bread for toasting and then a Hot full Irish Breakfast buffet ! as much tea,coffee and fruit juice as you wanted. There was so much choice you couldnt want for more, we certainly did not need lunch. We checked out at 10.00am but left our luggage until 5pm as we didnt fly home until the evening. Our stay was just great, the choice of this guesthouse was perfect for our needs and would not hesitate to recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel Dublin
- Leeson Bridge Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leeson Bridge House is located on Leeson Street Bridge, an exclusive area of Dublin city close to St Stephen's Green and graciously over looks Dublin's Grand Canal on a street of Georgian Houses, in the historic Georgian quarter of Dublin. It is fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. It offers the guest stylish accommodation within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green and all the attractions of Dublin city - concert and exhibition centre, theatres, lively pubs, restaurants and the main shopping areas of Dublin city. The Leeson Bridge Guest House is easily accessible by local Buses, Taxis, Luas and Dart train services with the Aircoach stopping outside our door. The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse offers guests a relaxing and stress free visit to Dublin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Leeson Bridge House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.