I would like to start by saying that my standards are high and normally I wouldn't stay in a B&B but this was booked through a friend. My expectations were not high, but I still expected more than I got. The staff are great and that is really about the best thing that I was say about the place. The rooms, reception and common areas are very tired and scruffy. The rooms are not a bad size but very dated with odds and ends of what seems to be cheap furniture. The room that I stayed in was crammed into a small return with 2 other rooms and I could hear EVERYTHING that went on in the other rooms even just talking and moving around the room.The room seemed clean on the surface but far from spotless. The bathroom was a disaster - ugh - the frame of the door bathroom door was rotting and filthy. The towels were white/grey, threadbare and tiny. But the worst thing of all was that there was no actual shower , just a shower head over the corner beside the loo. I didn't actually use the shower for all the above reasons and also because there was no hot water for the entire time I was there.
The broadband was almost non existent. I did try to phone reception desk but there was never any reply. The tv had about 4 channels. Besides the bathroom the place is not disgusting but it is far from good.
- Also Known As:
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel Dublin
- Leeson Bridge Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leeson Bridge Guest house is located on Leeson Street Bridge, an exclusive area of Dublin city close to St Stephen's Green and graciously over looks Dublin's Grand Canal on a street of Georgian Houses, in the historic Georgian quarter of Dublin. It is fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. It offers the guest stylish accommodation within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green and all the attractions of Dublin city - concert and exhibition centres, theatres, lively pubs, restaurants and the main shopping areas of Dublin city. The Leeson Bridge Guest House is easily accessibly by local Buses, Taxis, Luas and Dart train services with the Aircoach stopping outside our door. The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse offers guests a relaxing and stress free visit to Dublin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Leeson Bridge Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.