Stayed here on New Years Eve. The Airbus from the airport (8 euro) stopped just outside. The room was very clean, plenty of towels and complimentary toiletries. My room was at the front with lovely views of the canal and the city and the secondary glasing made it very quiet. The main reason that this guesthouse stood out was the friendliness of the Irish staff. They couldn't do enough. It made the whole experience a really enjoyable one. Next time I'm in Dublin It'll definitely be The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse.
- Also Known As:
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel Dublin
- Leeson Bridge Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leeson Bridge House is located on Leeson Street Bridge, an exclusive area of Dublin city close to St Stephen's Green and graciously over looks Dublin's Grand Canal on a street of Georgian Houses, in the historic Georgian quarter of Dublin. It is fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. It offers the guest stylish accommodation within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green and all the attractions of Dublin city - concert and exhibition centre, theatres, lively pubs, restaurants and the main shopping areas of Dublin city. The Leeson Bridge Guest House is easily accessible by local Buses, Taxis, Luas and Dart train services with the Aircoach stopping outside our door. The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse offers guests a relaxing and stress free visit to Dublin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Leeson Bridge House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.