“Management at Lillies Bordello Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lillies Bordello

Lillies Bordello
Adam Court | Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland (South City Centre)
01 6799204
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #98 of 239 nightlife in Dublin
Type: Bar/ Clubs
Attraction Details
Dublin, Ireland
“Management at Lillies Bordello Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just a note to say I have always had a fab time with my friends on nights out in Lillies, Music, Style Class and Glamour :-) In particular I wish to thank Peter/Paul for their superior customer service when I recently left my coat behind...doh..! and didnt pick it up until a week later.... despite my making previous arrangements to collect it...... They really are the bestest!! I would soooooooo recommend if you want to have a guaranteed fantastic fun filled night Lillies Bordello has got to be your destination of choice! Laura McG x

Visited February 2013

Budapest, Hungary
“place of farmers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Place full of farmers, blacks and Chinese!!!..young girls with old men ...and loads of white snow upstairs in the library .. bouncers are rude and violent with customers ...a total disaster.

Visited January 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Bouncers rude! and very unhelpful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Well we do i start arrived at lilles after a lovely day shopping! myself and my cousins were in Dublin to celebrate 1 of our 30th birthdays, i had sent an email to peter at lillies 2 months prior to arriving and ask for 3 people to be put on the guestlist for the 24th November 2012 i received an email to say sure your down for this date. so we arrived before 11pm and were the told by the rude doorman that we were infact not on the guest list, i ask to check with peter as we had booked well in advance but the they said no your not down so so unhelpful! and just rude!!!! rude!!!, they just couldn't even be bothered checking! ruined my cousins special birthday by pig headed ignorance!! so thank you very very much! alot of people and taxi drivers said it had a very bad rep so had a lucky escape we think, but still doesnt make it right. if you have plans they may ruined by stupid doormen!!!! my advise take any email with you as prove!!

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Maybe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The space is nicely decorated and plenty of places to sit but I didn´t enjoy the layout. I was surprised they have a pool table there and I imagine it is a cool spot for birthday parties. It is hard to gain access at certain times and drinks are expensive!!!

Visited September 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 attraction reviews
“Great party on Wed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

My company had a party at the Lillie's on Wed night. Music and sound were great. The club is very nice decorated. Hard core.
Service given to us was simply great. We all enjoyed it a lot!

Visited May 2012