“Hot towels on arrival!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 176 Hotels in Dublin
Fairview, Tennessee
“Hot towels on arrival!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

This hotel does the little extras to make your experience great. We got hot towels on check in and water bottles on checking out. They were very accommodating with reservations or arranging transportation. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast buffet plentiful.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
CrokePark_Manager, Manager at The Croke Park Hotel, responded to this review, April 7, 2012
Please allow me the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete your most humbling Tripadvisor review regarding your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park Hotel.

As a member of The Doyle Collection, our Proud values are that we meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an enquiry, we care about the well-being of our guests and actively look for opportunities of how to enhance their experience. I am thus delighted to hear of your positive and hopefully memorable experiences whilst with us.

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel in the not too distant future.

russell_hadley@doylecollection.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (307)
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Stayed here based on other reviews, and was very impressed by the staff, the room and the breakfast buffet. Left the rental car in the hotel parking area and took a taxi for €10 to town for drinks. It's not that far from downtown, and didn't want to worry about parking in town. Booked on galahotels.com and got the breakfast included for a very special rate. Great hotel experience, would stay again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with all of our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon as it is my goal to retain you as a satisfied customer. If there is anything else I can be assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tel + 353 (0) 1 8714444
Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

My partner and I stayed here for four nights at the end of March and we were both really impressed with everything about the hotel. The staff were pleasant and friendly and the room was spacious and welcoming - a bit more than a standard hotel room. The location is a little out the way of the centre of Dublin, about a 20 minute walk, but that's not enough to detract from an otherwise really enjoyable stay. For those who would rather take a Taxi into the centre it shouldn't cost any more than 10 Euros. If you're taking a taxi from the airport, it cost us 20 Euros. Would happily stay here again and recommend to friends and family. Thanks to all the staff for a really enjoyable stay!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
It gave me great pleasure to read your review, thank you so much and I am delighted to hear that we continue to provide a service that you enjoy throughout the hotel. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to the rest of my team and I`m sure they will be very appreciative.

I hope that we will be welcoming you back very soon, please let me know if I can help with future reservations or in any other way.

Russell

Baumholder, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Had a great time in Dublin in February 2012. First visit, wife found hotel on internet and it was good price (99euros a night). Got lucky and a helpful guy at the airport told us how to get to the hotel using a city bus. Wife told me it was across from a park, it isn't quite a park so much as a GIANT soccer stadium. If you are going to some type of event at this stadium it would be the closest possible place you could stay. If your there to see the city, it is about a ten euro taxi ride from temple bar/anywhere else in the tourist area. No direct bus or tram lines we could find to get into the city, so it was kind of out of the way for us. when we checked in they offered us the 10 euro per person free breakfast, which turned out to be worth it, as it comes with access to free bottled water and a nice lounge area. Also got a free drink at their very nice hotel bar for each night of visit. I recommend this place if you are going to any event in the stadium, otherwise save the taxi fare and stay in the city.

Room Tip: Based on the proximity to the stadium I doubt any room would be quiet if there was an even happening...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to complete your detailed review regarding your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park Hotel Dublin. The Croke Park Hotel, just across from the home of Gaelic sport, is a luxury Dublin hotel that aims to capture the hearts of all its guests, whichever part of the world they are from, and whatever the reason for their visit.

It is my goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future. If there is anything else I can be assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Russell

Jones Road

Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

My family stayed at the Croke Park for a week over St Patrick's Day. St Patrick's Day is my wife's birthday and I mentioned this when I checked-in. When we returned to our room on the afternoon of her birthday, the staff had put a "Happy Birthday" sign over the mirror with balloons! They also sent complimentary champagne! The room was very clean, the staff was extremely helpful. It is a little farther from the city center than some of the others, but it is a nice walk or a quick cab ride. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone stayong in Dublin. You will be happy with your choice!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Congratulations again to your wife on her Birthday!

It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with your fellow travellers.

I was delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay and I will be sharing your kind comments with my team. I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

I would like to thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards

coventry
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

My wife and stayed at the Croke Park for 3 nights.What a great hotel all the staff were so friendly and helpfull.The room which we were upgraded to was lovely and clean.I cannot praise the hotel enough and would certainly recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Dublin.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
CrokePark_Manager, Manager at The Croke Park Hotel, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for choosing The Croke Park Hotel.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

As is the case with all businesses, the greatest advertising we can aspire to is that of word-of-mouth from satisfied customers. Our guest feedback is very important to the overall running of our hotel and affords me the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service. I can thus personally assure you that the feedback you have provided us will definitely assist my team in becoming better at what we do

We hopefully look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012 via mobile

Have just returned from a 4 night stay at the Croke Park and cannot say enough about this excellent hotel! No member of staff stands out as they are all exceptional. Breakfast was delicious and had all you could want for breakfast. We even had a complimentary upgrade to an executive suite as we were celebrating a
Special occasion. Will definitely be returning!

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Croke Park Hotel. We always strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and ensure they have a truly enjoyable and relaxing stay. I am pleased to see that you experienced all of these and enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to Dublin and the Croke Park Hotel in the future.

russell_hadley@doylecollection.com

Been to The Croke Park Hotel? Share your experiences!