coasting along on the name recognition. The underground pay parking was hostile, you had to park the car and get out of it, in order to contact reception by intercom to open the gates to let you in. The signage down there for the hotel entrance, and then again for the exit was hard to find and poorly lit.
The superior room was large and overfurnished, but the bed looked cold and uninviting, covered as it was just with white sheets We had to snuggle under the supplied dressing gowns to feel cosy. There was only one easy chair. It took up loads of space with its footstool but there was only room for one person on it.
The bar food was lacklustre. I thought you couldn't go wrong with a Beef and Guiness pie plus cooked vegetables. The pastry was good, but the meat tough and the gravy very thin and overly greasy. The cooked vegetables were cold and crisp.
On the plus side, the bathroom and toiletries were nice and the staff friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
- Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Hilton Dublin
- Dublin Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short distance from Dublin Airport by complimentary shuttle, the Hilton Dublin Airport hotel has 9 flexible meeting rooms with wireless internet access and a ballroom for up to 350. De-stress in the gym or wind down in the newly refurbished Burnell Bar & Grill, or visit nearby Dublin attractions, just 5 kilometres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Dublin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.