Stayed here from Monday to Friday..... What can I say? Well, its a typical Hilton - all the same decor, all the same toiletries, all the standard fittings. If, like me, you're a regular Hilton resident, you'll feel very much at home.
Room: comfortable and with standard Hilton fittings.
Breakfast: Pretty good actually.
The "Welcome": I was made to feel at home; the staff were generally very friendly
Parking: Somewhat limited underground parking.... OK if you have a small car, ever so slightly challenging if you're driving anything bigger than a compact. (Mind you, this could be more down to my poor hand-eye co-ordination than anything else). Challenging right hand turn shortly after leaving the confines of the underground garage......
Location: Close to airport and the M1 & M50 motorways.
I enjoyed my stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Hilton Dublin
- Dublin Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short distance from Dublin Airport by complimentary shuttle, the Hilton Dublin Airport hotel has 9 flexible meeting rooms with wireless internet access and a ballroom for up to 350. De-stress in the gym or wind down in the newly refurbished Burnell Bar & Grill, or visit nearby Dublin attractions, just 5 kilometres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.