What a lovely B&B is. Great breakfast and very welcome hosts. The room is clear and worth its reasonable charge. It worth to stay here if you are looking for rooms near the botanic garden. By the way, host PJ is really a nice guy, thank you for your hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From November 2008, Botanic View B & B has moved to 3 Iona Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 which is a quiet tree-lined road just around the corner from our former premises on Botanic Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Botanic View B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botanic View Hotel Dublin
- Botanic View Bed And Breakfast