“Great” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Limerick, Ireland
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

Had a meal here on Good Friday - all was great, service was very fast even though restaurant was very busy. Did not have a reservation but was seated immediately. Food was very tasty and very very fresh, well done

Visited April 2015

“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015

A super restaurant. well worth a visit. dined here plenty of times and loved it. its only across the road from Paddy Cullens too!

Visited January 2015
UK
“Brilliant breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

We really liked this bistro we went twice in a row for breakfast whic was excellent. Food was very good and hot, good quality and reasonably priced.

Visited March 2015
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Excelence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

All good here. Food, service , value. Everything first class, had the fish pie which is to die for, and the wife had the monk fish also excellent

Visited March 2015
“Bad tining”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

I have eaten regularly in Rowleys and reading the reviews I new I was going for a great meal and super service.
I was down for the rugby and had my partner with me for her first visit.
We ordered a main each and after a fairly long wait the food arrived. I waited for my sides, waited some more and decided to start eating. 1 side arrived as I 80% mine eaten and the second side just as I had finished. Very, very disappointed.
Someone came over all apologies wanting me to have a complimentary drink or sweet as a way round it. I declined, asked for my bill. The waiter again apologised and asked if there was anything he could do. I explained in my view the only reason he wanted to do that was to able to charge me for my meal, he never offered to take off or reduce my bill. They didn't charge for the food I didn't get. Big deal.
What I did get was good but the whole episode was very badly handled by the staff.
Not sure if recommend the place to anyone.