“Nice Atmosphere” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a voucher so went here for tapas and wine on Saturday evening. The location is brilliant and the building itself is lovely! I like the whole shabby chic decor and I also thought our waitress was very friendly. Unfortunately we weren't so keen on the food which was very bland and a bit stodgy for our tastes. It was very cool when people started to dance and we really enjoyed the atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ireland
“Good deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We went on a Sunday and paid E15 per person for the buffet, and maybe 4-5 E for each drink, which is a pretty good deal. The buffet has some decent salad, but the hot food was ok (the lasagna was good, but the other stuff looked like it had been sitting there for a while).
They came around with various cuts of meat, which were ok (but never hot). Enjoyed the sausage, but the rump steak was chewy. Pineapple was good, as was the kofta. But wondering why no other meat? Pork? Chicken? Would have been appreciated I think.
There was a live musical duo (acoustic guitar and a nice voice), and I really enjoyed their music - a mix of Portuguese and English.
I can't say I would go out of my way to go again, but would enjoy it if I went back for another occasion.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great deal in Dublin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I really enjoy knowing this place. It's atmosphere is nice, with several ambiences and the tables were not close to each other. In the first floor, you will find an area for a nice coffee and a bar; going downstair, they offer a buffet with a great price: 7,00 euros to serve yourself only once or 10,00 euros for an all-you-can-eat-buffet option. Ahh, and for students it's 5,00 euros, instead of 7,00! They also have fresh tropical juices and Brazilian desserts!
Do not expect to find the greatest steaks for this price, but the food was really nice and there a good number of options to choose from.
I recommend for those who don't want to spend a lot of money and are tired of the pizza-fish n' chips-curry deals that we usually find in every Dublin's corner!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had our wedding here last week in this fantastic quirky restaurant & everyone of our guests has said it was a fantastic experience.
First of all the staff & the service they provided was second to none. Their attention to every detail was superb.
The food was awesome & very much more ish! Delicious! The wine, champagne & cocktails were flowing! We had the time of our lives & I wouldn't change a thing!
I would highly recommend this as a venue for any gathering of any kind!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin
“Brazilliant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Brazilian tapas and tasty wine, reasonably priced, and in a very attractive setting, gorgeous aroma of fresh lillies everywhere. What more could you want? :D

Visited June 2013