“A whole lotta hummus!” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Phone: 011 353 1 670 6424
London, United Kingdom
“A whole lotta hummus!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2015 NEW

We got the set menu for two and it was brilliant. Lots to share for starters - hummus, baba ganoush, vine leaves, cheese pastries...everything you want from a Middle Eastern feast. And then two mains - which we also shared - and more great flatbreads. And the little baklava for dessert was yummy, and the perfect size as we were stuffed!

• Visited May 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing food, consistent quality, friendly staff at a place so inexpensive you wouldn't believe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

I have been eating here on several occasions and the food has always been amazing, the servers friendly, polite and helpful. Even if the food wasn't this good (and this cheap) I would go back just because these guys really know how to make customers feel that they are valued.
Always a pleasure guys, keep it up!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Good Middle Easterner food in city centre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015

The last time I had been to this place was in 2003 for a birthday dinner with friends and I had sworn I wouldn't go back any time soon (good food, but way to expensive for what it was), so I didn't enter the premises for the next 11 years, when a friend asked me to meet him there for lunch. I was pleasantly surprised by the more affordable prices and the presence of lunch and early bird menus. We went for a lunch menu, which included an appetizer, a main course, a soft drink and coffee and we were not disappointed: fresh food, good choice of plates and very friendly service. I need to check this place out again as I really like Middle Eastern food and now I know where I can find it at an affordable price!

Visited November 2014
Manchester
“Gorgeous takeaway or sit in! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

We both had a mixed meat kebab. It was absolutely gorgeous! Huge portions but tasted so good that we finished the lot!

“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

Was originally put off while waiting for food by the sleazy staff asking drunk girls to kiss them, and then making comments to my girlfriend when I went to the the bathroom.

The chips tasted like they were old and re-cooked, very soggy and like cardboard. I had a Chicken burger also which was extremely blandy and soggy and fell apart in my hands.

And the worst part, there were SEVEN, yes SEVEN hairs in my meal which disgusted me so much I couldn't finish it.

I have never come on Tripadvisor to leave a negative review before but this was by far the worst food experience I have had in Dublin.

Visited February 2015