“Gorgeous takeaway or sit in! ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Phone: 011 353 1 670 6424
Manchester
“Gorgeous takeaway or sit in! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

We both had a mixed meat kebab. It was absolutely gorgeous! Huge portions but tasted so good that we finished the lot!

“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

Was originally put off while waiting for food by the sleazy staff asking drunk girls to kiss them, and then making comments to my girlfriend when I went to the the bathroom.

The chips tasted like they were old and re-cooked, very soggy and like cardboard. I had a Chicken burger also which was extremely blandy and soggy and fell apart in my hands.

And the worst part, there were SEVEN, yes SEVEN hairs in my meal which disgusted me so much I couldn't finish it.

I have never come on Tripadvisor to leave a negative review before but this was by far the worst food experience I have had in Dublin.

Visited February 2015
Vancouver, Canada
“Good food not expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2015

Went there for dinner tonight. Not a fancy place what so ever. Order your food at the counter and it will be freshly prepared for you. Nice menu with a variety of foods. I had the Kefta's two skewers, for those not familiar with them, they are ground beef, with spices and then broiled , plus salad, two warm delicious pita breads to go with it. The pita looked homemade not store bought. There were also two small cups of sauce one warm and the other cold which was yogurt with some spices. Chips were also available but did not want them. Cost of the meal was 10 euros and it was certainly worth the money. Friendly staff, and delicious food.

• Visited January 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worth your money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2015

I had a lamb kebab and the meat portions was really generous. In fact the whole serving was so huge that i needed at least 20 minutes to finish it. Will definitely visit this restaurant again if the opportunity arises!

• Visited January 2015
Phoenix, Arizona
“5 nights in a Row!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed in The Paramount hotel across the street from Mezza. We stopped in on our first night before calling it a night. WE WERE SO HAPPY WE DID! We went in every night for shawarma thereafter. It was AMAZING! The service was impeccable, food was delicious! We'd go back to Dublin JUST to eat here again! Pita bread made as you order, fresh ingredients, good quality meats!

• Visited November 2013