“Fantastic!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 195 activities in Dublin
Type: Bus tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Come and join us on Ireland's only 4D bus ride - The Gravedigger Ghost Bus Tour! - Sight, sound, smell and taste just got horrible! The tour starts at Trinity College where your guide will transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there. But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales of a plague-ravaged Dublin as we explore the weird and wonderful events that have taken place in times gone by, unearthing legends and ghosts from Dublin's past.
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Really enjoyed this tour! My sister and I had a great time & have recommended it to all our friends! The guides & props were excellent!
There was a great bunch the night we did this tour, plenty of unwilling volunteers & there was a great atmosphere on the bus. Thank you for a brilliant night :)

Galway
“Halloween 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My 17 year old daughter and i took the 10.30pm tour on Halloween 2012 from the moment we stepped on to the gravedigger bus the fun started straight away the crew on the bus were great fun and we learnt a few things about Dublins past .The Gravedigger bus itself is great and the decor inside is fab, there was a great mixture of visitors from around the world and all had a great time. I would strongly recommend this tour, as it does what it says on the label GOOD FUN , SCARES , AND ENTERTAINS.

All the best to the staff and crew on the Gravedigger tour

Visited October 2012
“History, gore, and a bitta craic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I've lived in Dublin all my life and never knew the history of places I pass by on a daily basis. Now whenever I pass them I can't help but think, from the taboo goings on on the grounds of Trinity College to the corpse thieves at Glasnevin Cemetary, the Gravedigger Bus Tour will change your outlook on Dublins historic landmarks.

Ellicott City, Maryland
14 attraction reviews
“Gravedigger Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Took this tour on November 10th with wife and two girls ages 8 and 13. It was the best experience we had in Dublin. The actors combined history, comedy and ghost stories and theatrics in an incredibly entertaining way. Haunted stops were great and bus ride itself flew by. Stopping for a pint of Guiness at the end (you have to pay for that) at the Gravedigger's pub was a great finish. I highly recommend this as a "must do" in Dublin

Dublin, Ireland
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I went on the tour with a friend who was visiting from Finland. We both really enjoyed it. I spent half my time laughing and half my time screaming, the perfect mix. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something to do in Dublin.