“This ice cream is almost too good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch
Columbia, Missouri
“This ice cream is almost too good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

After coming through Killarney on the way to Dublin, I was beyond excited to learn that there was also a Murphy's satellite location in Dublin. This ice cream is unbelievable - made with the freshest ingredients, nothing artificial, and, I was happy to learn, the same fantastic customer service at this location as they had in Killarney.

We came here twice during our time in Dublin and tried new flavors each time. Guinness ice cream? Unbelievable. I still think that the sea salt might be one of the best though - give it a shot! Honey comb, chocolate, it's hard to list all the great flavors. Do not miss hitting this place - if not during your time in Dublin, definitely in the original Killarney location!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Its very good Ice cream .. but better near by”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Yep.. lovely ice cream and fab rang of flavours , but its not as good as Italian Ice cream .. that you can get near by on Grafton st.. the Q alone speaks for its self, could I suggest Murphys come out with a range of Italian style ice cream to match ..!

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“GUINNESS FLAVORED ICE CREAM. NUFF SAID”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

GUINNESS ICE CREAM. NUFF SAID.

Though it didn't really taste like Guinness, I just thought it was a super cool idea.
As soon as my friends and I walked in, they offered us a sample of whatever flavor we wanted. I just wish I hadn't bought a coffee from Butler's literally 5 minutes beforehand.

My friend ordered the honeycomb which was really good. It had crunchy bits in it (not really sure what the bits were but I'm still alive so it's all good!). It was just the right amount of sweetness.

BRING MURPHY'S TO THE USA!

Visited March 2013
Douglas, Cork, Ireland
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. I try to find an excuse to eat something from here everytimemi pass it. Innovative and delicious flavours.

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Terrific ice cream in creative flavors. We enjoyed every flavor we tried incluidgn Dingle Sea Salt. The staff was as welcoming and fun as the ice cream itself.

• Visited April 2013