“I felt like royalty” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Luttrellstown Castle

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dublin
Luttrellstown Castle
You added Luttrellstown Castle to your Saves list
Castleknock, Dublin 15, Ireland   |
Ranked #5 of 89 Specialty Lodging in Dublin
Montague
“I felt like royalty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

It was my privilege to stay in the Luttrellstown Castle for a business event. I arrived very early in the morning from an overseas flight. The drive up to the castle was breathtaking: exquisite grounds with golden leaves in the morning sun. The groundsman came to meet me and gave me a tour of the castle. Thank you Patty. You made me feel most welcome. I was shown to my sumptuous room that made me feel like Lady Mary in Downton Abbey. This exceptional property truly captures the elegance and beauty of the past. The castle is about 700 years old, but every comfort was provided. The quiet blend of old and new was so well done. The staff were consistently welcoming and helpful. Thank you Christian. The dinner was lovely. My only regret is that I was there for business and couldn't spend more time on the lovely grounds. I don't know that this kind of experience can be duplicated. It was subtlety luxurious and represents an era, for all of its good and bad, that we will not experience again.

Room Tip: Each room is completely unique. I was able to see almost all of them. They are all equally lovely.