“Great selection of beers” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #414 of 1,892 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, International
Description: Arthurs is the nearest pub to The Guinness Storehouse. An ideal spot for tourists to grab a drink and a bit of food and sit by our open fireplaceWe offer free Wi-FiWe play an eclectic mix of Irish Music, all day, and have live music sessions every weekend with gigs nights coming very soon.We do not have a television, because it could interfere with the relaxed ambiance, the banter and the conversation.Upstairs at Arthurs, we have a room available for private parties, functions, and also as a separate music venue.
Dublin, Ireland
“Great selection of beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have walked by this place on my way home so many times. I always wondered what it was like so I popped in the other day. It was 4.30 in the afternoon and fairly quiet. I had the paper and fancied a quiet pint. They have a great selection of tap beers and also a great range of craft bottle beers. Funnily enough I ordered a long of Guinness- well it is called Arthur's- and it was delicious. I liked the pint so much, I stated and had a second one.
There seemed to be a good mix of tourists and locals eating here. They have a decent food menu although I didn't eat this time around.
The staff were friendly and I liked the vibe of the place. I will go back again and try some if the unusual tap beers- metal man looks good! A handy stop off point if you are a tourist heading to the Guinness factory or Royal hospital. Handy if you're a near local like me too

Visited August 2013

Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went to Arthur's Pub for dinner this evening. We were seated quickly and our food order came out very fast! I had the chicken ciabatta sandwich and it was delicious! The chicken was so tasty and the bbq sauce and mayo were great! Came with a side salad and crisps (they were sour cream and onion flavored...bonus!!). My boyfriend had the brie salad and it was great as well. Pickled beets absolutely made it delicious! At 7:45pm, two men in costume came to announce the show that was playing upstairs, The Robert Emmet Experience. We decided not to go to it, but will in the future. Overall, a great dining experience.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Visited with a friend for a quick dinner before moving on elsewhere. Very friendly service, and the food arrived quickly and was simply delicious. I have to say the fish chowder was one of the best I have had in a long time. Lots of delicious fish! My friends meal was also very good. The price was very good as well, not overly priced for what we had. Would definitely come back here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Traditional Irish pub, excellent Guinness and fine craic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Just down the road from the excess of the Guinness Storehouse, this pub is an updated version of the friendly hospitable Irish inn with excellent creamy Guinness and a fine selection of Irish whiskey.

Fantastic pub food, a good atmosphere but the staff were the epitome of Irish hospitality. As we put the world to rights in a wide-ranging chat from politics to Joyce and everything in between, this one of the best misspent couple of hours of my life.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southlake, Texas
“Good local spot for a taste of Dublin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful pub very close to the Guinness Storehouse. Quick service and very good food. Tried the house special risotto and it was as good as any risotto I've had elsewhere. Plenty of traditional pub dishes on the menu.

• Visited May 2013